According to the Employment Act, the working relationship is the contractual relationship between the employee and the employer, which is based on the employment contract. In the working relationship, the employer and employees are obliged to comply with the provisions of the Employment Act, other laws, international agreements, other regulations, collective contracts, and regulations related to the working relationship.
Also, according to the provisions of the Employment Act and the factual work i.e., the de facto working relationship can be converted into a formal working relationship with the fulfillment of certain general and special conditions. Continue reading What is the employment relationship according to provisions of the Employment Act?
According to the provisions of the Labour Law an employment relation shall be terminated:
- after the expiry of the period it was concluded for
- when an employee reaches the age of 65 and a minimum of 15 social insurance years, unless otherwise agreed between the employer and the employee
- by an agreement between the employee and the employer
- by notice of cancellation of employment contract by the employer or the employee
- at the request of a parent or guardian of an employed minor under 18 years of age
- in the event of death of the employed
- in other cases specified by the law.
Employment relation of an employee shall terminate independently of his intent and the intent of the employer:
Primarily performance of the activities of car rental services (a rent a car) is regulated by the Law on Tourism. These activities are considered as activities which travel agencies perform and a company or entrepreneur which perform these tasks has the status of a tourist agency.
They must meet the general requirements which are provided for performing activity of travel agencies, as well as special conditions which are provided for performing the activity of car rental services (a rent a car).
According to the type of tasks the travel agency may be:
- The tourist agency organizer of the tourist trips (tour operator)
- The travel agency intermediary in the sale of the tourist trips (intermediary)
Since the Law on Tourism differ only two types of travel agencies, car rental services (a rent a car) shall be considered as a activity of tourist agency intermediary.
All provisions of the law that apply to the travel agencies intermediaries shall be applied to the car rental services (a rent a car). Continue reading Terms of Performance of the Activity of the Car Rental Services (a Rent a Car)