Conditions for establishment and work of an employment agency shall be regulated by the Law on Employment and Unemployment Insurance (“Off. Herald of RS”, Nos. 36/2009, 88/2010, 38/2015, 113/2017 i 113/2017 – other Act), as well as by the Regulation on Requirements in Terms of Space and Technical Equipment for the Work of an Employment Agency, the Conditions of Professional Qualification of Employees, Program, Content and Manner of Taking an Exam for the Work in Employment (“Off. Herald of RS”, Nos. 98/2009, 100/2012, 65/2014 i 11/2018).
Activity of an Employment Agencies
An employment agency may be founded by legal or natural entities for the purpose of conducting employment affairs, namely:
- Dissemination of information on employment opportunities and conditions
- Jobmatching within the country and internationally
- Vocational guidance and career counselling
- Implementation of particular active employment policy measures, based on a contract with the National Employment Service. Continue reading Establishment and work of an Employment Agency
According to the provisions of Law on Foreign Currency Transactions (“Official Herald of the Republic of Serbia”, Nos. 62/2006, 31/2011, 119/2012, 139/2014 and 30/2018) capital transactions shall be transactions between residents and non-residents and the purpose of which is the transfer of capital.
Capital transactions shall be the following:
- Direct investments
- Investments in real estate
- Transactions with securities
- Transactions with financial derivatives
- Transactions with investment and voluntary pension funds
- Credit facility operations
- Guarantee transactions
- Deposit operations
- Operations based on insurance contract in line with the law governing insurance
- Unilateral transfers of means of payment (personal and physical). Continue reading Capital transactions according to Law on foreign currency transactions
The Law on Responsibility of Legal Entities for Criminal Offences (“Official Herald of the Republic of Serbia”, No. 97/2008) regulates the conditions of responsibility of legal entities for criminal offences, the criminal sanctions that may be imposed on legal entities, and the rules of decision-making procedure in matters of responsibility of legal entities, imposing of criminal sanctions, passing of decisions on rehabilitation, termination of a safety measure or a legal consequence of conviction, and on enforcement of court decisions.
Criminal Offences Involving the Responsibility of Legal Entities
A legal entity may face the prosecution for criminal offences specified in the particular part of the Penal Code and in other laws if the conditions of responsibility specified by the Law on Responsibility of Legal Entities for Criminal Offences (“Official Herald of the Republic of Serbia”, No. 97/2008) have been fulfilled. Continue reading Responsibility of Legal Entities for Criminal Offences