I’m an attorney Dragana Djordjevic.
I graduated in 1990 at the Law Faculty in Belgrade.
In 1995 I acquired the title of attorney and became a member of the Bar Association of Belgrade.
In 2001 I acquired the title of specialist in international trade agreements on postgraduate specialist studies at the Law Faculty in Belgrade.
On 10 October 1995, began work of my law office in Belgrade with the primary objective to provide legal support to the work of companies and help them to realize the important segments of the successful and stable business.
Law office of Dragana Lj. Djordjevic
Legal services which are provided by my law office most are related to the areas of commercial law and damages. They include all key segments pertaining to:
- the establishment of the company, opening a representative office, data exchange of the legal entity (increase and reduction of capital, changes of name and location, change of activity, change of the authorized person to represent – the director, and etc., change of founders, and etc.),
- creation and modification of individual and general acts of companies and representative offices – the founding act, statutes, treaties, Labour rule book, etc.,
- payment of the compensation for damages in case of the various injuries at work,
- legal possibilities of collection of claims and damages,
- as well as representation in court and out of court proceedings.
My clients are companies, representative offices, as well as individuals. I was a representative of more than a thousand injured parties in the process of exercising the right to compensation for damages before a competent courts and insurance companies.
I speak English and Serbian.