Law on Protection of Competition (“Official Herald of the Republic of Serbia”, Nos. 51/2009 and 95/2013) shall regulate protection of competition on the market of the Republic of Serbia, as well as the position, organization and competencies of the Commission for Protection of Competition (hereinafter referred to as the Commission).
Pursuant to Law on Protection of Competition (“Official Herald of the Republic of Serbia”, Nos. 51/2009 and 95/2013) infringements of competition are the acts or deeds of undertakings with objective or the consequence by which the competition is considerably limited, violated or prevented.
Definition of restrictive agreement
Restrictive agreements are those made by undertakings with objective or the consequence to considerably limit, violate or prevente the competition on the territory of the Republic of Serbia. Continue reading Infringements of Competition
Conditions for establishment and work of an employment agency shall be regulated by the Law on Employment and Unemployment Insurance (“Off. Herald of RS”, Nos. 36/2009, 88/2010, 38/2015, 113/2017 i 113/2017 – other Act), as well as by the Regulation on Requirements in Terms of Space and Technical Equipment for the Work of an Employment Agency, the Conditions of Professional Qualification of Employees, Program, Content and Manner of Taking an Exam for the Work in Employment (“Off. Herald of RS”, Nos. 98/2009, 100/2012, 65/2014 i 11/2018).
Activity of an Employment Agencies
An employment agency may be founded by legal or natural entities for the purpose of conducting employment affairs, namely:
- Dissemination of information on employment opportunities and conditions
- Jobmatching within the country and internationally
- Vocational guidance and career counselling
- Implementation of particular active employment policy measures, based on a contract with the National Employment Service. Continue reading Establishment and work of an Employment Agency
According to the provisions of Law on Foreign Currency Transactions (“Official Herald of the Republic of Serbia”, Nos. 62/2006, 31/2011, 119/2012, 139/2014 and 30/2018) capital transactions shall be transactions between residents and non-residents and the purpose of which is the transfer of capital.
Capital transactions shall be the following:
- Direct investments
- Investments in real estate
- Transactions with securities
- Transactions with financial derivatives
- Transactions with investment and voluntary pension funds
- Credit facility operations
- Guarantee transactions
- Deposit operations
- Operations based on insurance contract in line with the law governing insurance
- Unilateral transfers of means of payment (personal and physical). Continue reading Capital transactions according to Law on foreign currency transactions