The Decree on Conditions and Manner of Internationalization of Companies (“Official Gazette of RS”, No. 17/2009) regulates the conditions, criteria and manner of awarding grants to domestic companies for financing activities that contribute to the competitiveness of domestic products and services and increase exports from the Republic of Serbia.
Financial resources allocated to companies following the provisions of the Decree (from now on: funds) are provided in the budget of the Republic of Serbia, within the section of the Agency for Foreign Investments and Export Promotion (from now on: the Agency).
Activities that contribute to the competitiveness of domestic products and services and increase exports from the Republic of Serbia include:
- design of a new product
- testing, certification and recertification of products
- certification and recertification of the quality management system
- independent participation in international trade fairs abroad
- design of new product packaging
- design of promotional materials – promotional brochure and website
- advertising in foreign professional journals
- organized business meetings abroad
- organized visits to foreign markets.