The procedure of compulsory liquidation and deletion from the register of business entities of companies shall be initiated and conducted ex officio by the Agency for Business Registers of the Republic of Serbia when there are reasons for creating the procedure of compulsory liquidation prescribed by the Companies Act.
The provisions of Articles 546, 547 and 548 of the Companies Act prescribe the reasons for initiating compulsory liquidation proceedings, the manner of starting and terminating proceedings and the consequences of deleting a company from the register of business entities in case of compulsory liquidation. Continue reading Compulsory liquidation of companies
The Law on Bankruptcy (“Off. Herald of the Republic of Serbia”, Nos. 104/2009, 99/2011 – other law, 71/2012 – Decision of the Constitutional Court, 83/2014, 113/2017, 44/2018 and 95/2018) shall govern the manner and conditions of initiating and conducting bankruptcy proceedings against legal entities.
Bankruptcy proceedings, within the meaning of the Law on Bankruptcy, shall be [compulsory] liquidation and reorganisation.
Liquidation shall mean creditor satisfaction out of the value of entire assets of the bankruptcy debtor, or the sale of the debtor as a legal entity.
Reorganisation shall mean creditor satisfaction accomplished under the adopted plan of reorganisation by redefining relations between the debtor and the creditor or the debtor’s legal status, or in another manner provided for in the plan. Continue reading The Petition for Initiating Bankruptcy Proceedings
The association’s liquidation procedure shall be regulatied by provisions of the Law on Associations. The provisions of the law regulating liquidation of business companies shall apply accordingly to any issues having to do with the association’s liquidation procedure that are not regulated by the Law on Associations.
Liquidation of the Association – Reasons and Procedure
Liquidation of the association and association’s deletion from the Register of Associations of the Serbian Business Registers Agency (hereinafter referred to as the Register) shall only take place upon completion of the association’s liquidation procedure:
- if the number of members declines below the number of founders required for its establishment and the association’s competent body fails to take a decision to admit new members within thirty (30) days
- if the term for which the association has been established expires, when an association has been established for a definite period
- if the association’s competent body takes the decision to terminate activities
- if it is established that the association has not been pursuing the activities to achieve its statutory goals or has not been organized in line with its statute for over two (2) years without any interruptions or if the time that has elapsed has been double that specified by the statute for holding the assembly session and the session has not taken place
- if the association’s activities have been banned. Continue reading Liquidation of the Association