The association’s liquidation procedure shall be regulatied by provisions of the Law on Associations. The provisions of the law regulating liquidation of business companies shall apply accordingly to any issues having to do with the association’s liquidation procedure that are not regulated by the Law on Associations.
Liquidation of the Association – Reasons and Procedure
Liquidation of the association and association’s deletion from the Register of Associations of the Serbian Business Registers Agency (hereinafter referred to as the Register) shall only take place upon completion of the association’s liquidation procedure:
- if the number of members declines below the number of founders required for its establishment and the association’s competent body fails to take a decision to admit new members within thirty (30) days
- if the term for which the association has been established expires, when an association has been established for a definite period
- if the association’s competent body takes the decision to terminate activities
- if it is established that the association has not been pursuing the activities to achieve its statutory goals or has not been organized in line with its statute for over two (2) years without any interruptions or if the time that has elapsed has been double that specified by the statute for holding the assembly session and the session has not taken place
- if the association’s activities have been banned. Continue reading Liquidation of the Association