Annex to the employment contract may be concluded under the conditions stipulated by the provisions of Articles 171 to 174 of the Labor Law.
An employer may offer to an employee a change of the stipulated work conditions respectively annex to the employment contract:
- in order to make transfer to another appropriate job, necessitated by the process and the organisation of work
- in order to make transfer to another place at the same employer, in conformity with Article 173 of the Labour Law.
According to the provisions of Article 173 of the Labour Law an employee may be transferred to another place of work:
- where activity of the employer is of such a nature that the work is performed in places outside employer’s registered office, and/or his organisational part
- if the distance from the employee’s place of work to the place he is going to be transferred to is less than 50 kilometers, and if regular transportation is organised that makes possible timely arrival to work and return from work, and if transportation cost refund is provided for in the amount of the price of public transportation passenger ticket.
An employee may be transferred to another place of work in the cases not prespecified only after his consent.
- for the purpose of assigning to an appropriate job with another employer, in conformity with Article 174 of the Labour Law. Continue reading Change of an employment contract – Annex to the employment contract