Law office of Dragana Djordjevic is representing your interests in the relationship between the injured party – you (a person who has caused the damage and is entitled to damages), and pest (the person who caused the damage), and allows you to be indemnify and receive adequate compensation without direct involvement.
Law office of Dragana Djordjevic provides the following services to clients who wish to realize their right to compensation:
- processing services and implementation of compensation claims
- conducting extra-judicial compensation, negotiations with pests / debtors damages (attempt to peaceful solution to the conflict and conclusion of the extra-judical settlement)
- drafting and sending warnings before court procedure
- the conduct of court proceedings
- negotiation and compensation from insurance companies directly, which makes the process faster and more efficient, without the participation of pests
- engaging appointed expert of appropriate discipline to the purposes of determining the degree of damage and the amount of compensation, as you would not be reduced by the indemnity or given inadequate offer.
As a mediator in the entire process of indemnity I offer my services on the whole territory of Serbia, and you can deliver necessary documentation by mail and e-mail, so that your arrival is not necessary.
Realization the right to compensation
I represent clients in extrajudicial and judicial proceedings of realization the right to compensation for all kinds of damage:
- pecuniary and non-pecuniary damage
- compensation for damage in transport (bodily injury, damage to health, damage to vehicles, etc.)
- injuries at work
- lost profits
- damage from dangerous things or activities
- responsibility for another
- damages with foreign element
- professional responsibility,…
Documentation in the process of the indemnity is different for each individual case, and the list of required documents shall be obtained after consideration of the information on each specific prejudicial event and after defining of the procedure of collection of damages.